Tuesday 21 February 2012

{Hotel} Fairfield Inn by Marriott - Montreal Airport - Review

I stayed one night after my international trip this time to Costa Rica, i went with my sister and niece; the front desk personnel are very charm and gave us a nice welcome and hotel info, their shuttle to the airport is every 30minutes and the location is perfect for the price you pay (the hotel is in front of the Montreal Trudeau Airport). They offer coffee on their lobby and they have a small bar & restaurant. 
Really Comfortable, Clean Rooms
We ate some snacks the night before,  I personally found too pricey to pay $15.00 for a plate of Nachos... that's my only observation. Since my flight was very early, I left at 3am and I couldn't have breakfast.

My view from the room, the Montreal Trudeau (YUL) Airport
I would definitely recommend this place for travelers. I really love the Marriott brand and Fairfiend Inn its an affordable and convenient option.

No comments:

Post a Comment