Thursday 31 January 2013

{Food} Pizzería La Baula - Tamarindo/CostaRica - Review


It's been a while that i signed up for Trip Advisor and I haven't had the time (or words) to write some reviews about all the places -good, great and not so good that i visit. I always wanted to give my comments to support, prevent or advise others or simply to share my experiences. This was for so long part of my job while working for Taca Airlines, visiting and evaluating strategic partners such restaurants, car rentals, hotels, etc.
A while ago, someone recommended me the Pizzeria "La Baula"...and its such a delicious open air restaurant, as far as I've understood its ran by italians... that's might be the reason why the taste and ambiance is so great and the food is really delicious. Baula, its the name of the leatherback turtle in Costa Rica, and the National Park "Las Baulas" is located in Tamarindo.



Here's my Trip Advisor's Review:

"Best pizza in town, they need to improve the service level
...we like this pizza and we love to recommend good places: We went to La Baula, an open air and excellent pizza place. I ordered the pizza with mushrooms and ham, my husband loved the vegetarian pizza he ordered and my friends asked for prosciutto, the ambiance and decoration is great, however the service is slow (maybe because is always packed) and since they are under pressure, sometimes are not very nice (but they are not mean).
Prices are average ¢5,000 colones ($10USD)"




My delicious Pizza!
Next time do not miss "La Baula"
Bon Appétit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment